1. GENERAL RULES
- These rules of use, together with all other additional conditions and information that may be provided when providing goods and services (hereinafter - the Rules), are held between Reda Slavinskaitė, personal identification number 47703251381, Individual activity number: 780003, address: Taikos pr. 107, Kaunas, Lithuania (hereinafter - the Company), as the electronic store metaphorineskortos.lt and administrator (hereinafter - E-Shop), and you, as E-shop. Store user, concluded by a binding contract, which regulates your use and purchase of goods. In the store, mutual rights, duties and responsibilities, when you order and purchase the goods offered by the Company (hereinafter - Goods).
- By using our e-store, you agree to comply with all provisions of these Rules. If you do not agree with any of these provisions, you do not have the right to use metaforineskortos.lt e-store. In the store and/or other services provided by the Company.
- The rules for the relationship between you and the Company begin to be applied from the moment you start using our e-store. In the store and/or services provided by the Company.
2. USER REGISTRATION IN OUR E-STORE
- Before starting to use our e-store you must register the store by filling out the registration form. In the registration form, you must provide the following personal data: first name, last name, e-mail address, postal address, delivery address and telephone number. The Company may also indicate other personal data that you will need to provide in order to use the goods and/or services provided by the Company.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the data provided in the registration form is accurate, correct and complete. Under no circumstances may you submit incorrect data and/or data that is not yours.
- You must create individual login data, keep it secret and not disclose it to any third parties. You are solely responsible for the complexity and security of your login credentials.
- If you want to buy products in our e-store, you must be at least 16 years old in the store. If you are under 16 years of age, you must have the permission of your parents, guardians or other persons responsible for you.
3. USER INFORMATION
4. MOMENT OF CONCLUSION OF PURCHASE SALE AGREEMENT
- The contract between you and the Company is considered concluded from the moment you form an order in metaforineskortos.lt e-store. In the store, you provide the data necessary to conclude the contract, to deliver the order, click on the "Buy" link.
5. USER RIGHTS
- You have the right to purchase Goods In the store from the Seller in compliance with these Rules and other e-store procedures set out in the shop information sections.
- You must pay for the Goods and accept them in accordance with these Rules.
- If the data provided in your registration form changes, you must update it immediately.
- You undertake to accept the ordered Goods and pay the agreed price for them, to which an additional fee of up to 5 euros for the Goods order service (delivery) is added. The final price to be paid, including all applicable taxes, is indicated after you confirm the order.
- You have the right to return Goods of inadequate quality when the Goods are damaged or expired on the date of delivery.
6. COMPANY RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- If you try to harm any operation in the store, or if you otherwise do not comply with these Rules and other provisions provided by the Company, the Company may, without prior warning, limit or suspend your ability to use e-store or cancel your registration.
- The company, in the event of important circumstances, may temporarily or completely terminate e-store operations without notifying you in advance.
- The Company may unilaterally change the terms of these Terms at any time. Every time you want to shop at the store, you must familiarize yourself with the Rules and follow them.
- The Company has the right to determine the minimum size of the Shopping Cart at its discretion, i.e. the minimum price at which your order will be accepted and executed.
- The Company undertakes to deliver the Goods ordered by you to the specified address, following the conditions specified in Chapter 10 of the Rules.
- The company, due to important circumstances, being unable to deliver the Product you ordered, undertakes to offer an analogous or similar Product as far as possible. If you refuse to accept an analogous or similar Product, the Company undertakes to return the money you paid within 5 (five) working days, if prepayment was made.
- If you exercise the right to return the Goods, the Company undertakes to return the money paid to you no later than within 5 (five) working days from the day of receipt of the returned Goods.
- In our e-store, you can place orders and shop online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- All product prices in our e-store are in euros, including VAT.
8. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- In order for the Company to receive your payments and deliver the purchased Goods to you, the Company uses the services of third parties. These persons, who are not affiliated with the Company, are governed by their own rules and conditions. The company is under no circumstances responsible for the content displayed or services provided by these third parties.
- In no case shall the Company be liable for any damage or loss related to services provided by third parties, whether it is payment, delivery, distribution or any other services provided by third parties. Therefore, the Company strongly recommends and requires that you carefully read all terms and conditions set by third parties and follow them.
- Any claims, complaints, questions, observations or accusations related to the services, performance or non-performance of third parties must be addressed directly only to these third parties and in no case to the Company.
9. PAYMENT FOR GOODS
- You can pay for the Goods using e-mail. banking through banks: Luminor, Swedbank, Citadele, SEB and Šiaulių bankas.
- You can also pay for the Goods with "VISA", "MasterCard" debit and credit cards issued by banks.
- After you have paid for the Goods, using the e-mail by banking through the above-mentioned banks or by directly entering the payment card data and without receiving the ordered Goods, for reasons beyond our control, as well as if you violate these Rules, payments made will not be refunded.
- The buyer undertakes to pay for the order immediately from the day of confirmation of the order. The order is started only after receiving your full payment for Goods and delivery.
- If the buyer does not make the payment within the specified time, the order is cancelled.
10. PRODUCT SHIPPING/DELIVERY
- When ordering Goods, you can choose the method of delivery of the Goods, i.e. i.e. use the Goods delivery service provided by a courier (ours or a third party).
- At the time of ordering, by choosing the delivery service, you undertake to indicate the exact place of delivery of the goods you order.
- You undertake to accept the Goods yourself or to designate a person who will collect the Goods at the time of placing the order. In the event that you (or another specified person) cannot accept the Goods, and the Goods are delivered to the specified address and based on other data provided by the Buyer, you have no right to make claims to the Company regarding the delivery of the Goods to the wrong entity.
- The delivery fee is calculated based on the size of your order and the place of delivery:
- An additional transport fee of up to 5 EUR (including VAT) is charged for the delivery of goods to all Lithuanian cities. The price is 3 eur when sending by postal machine, and 5 eur when sending by courier.
- An additional transportation fee is charged for the delivery of goods to the Curonian Spit.
- After you place your order, it is delivered the next day after payment (except weekends). There is no option to choose a delivery time. After placing an order to other Lithuanian cities on working days before 12:00, the Company or a third party delivers the Goods within 1-3 working days. In the event of malfunctions or a shortage of Goods, the Company immediately informs you of a possible longer term for the delivery of the Goods and, if you are satisfied with this, the Company continues to carry out the delivery of the order. In the event that you are not satisfied with the longer term of delivery of the Goods provided by the Company, the order placed will be canceled and the amount paid by you will be returned in accordance with the procedure set forth in these Rules.
- In all cases, the Company is released from responsibility for the violation of the terms of delivery of the Goods, if the Goods are not delivered to you or are delivered late due to your fault or due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company.
- The Company is not responsible for any action, omission or event from the moment the Goods were handed over to the company (courier) providing delivery services. In the event that the package you received has external defects, you must inform the courier about this during the delivery of the Goods.
- During the delivery of the goods to you or your authorized person, you (or your authorized person) must together with the Seller or the courier who delivered the goods to you check the condition of the shipment and the Product(s) and sign the shipment transfer-acceptance document. After you sign the shipment transfer-acceptance document, it is considered that the shipment and the Goods have been transferred in a suitable quality, there are no damage to the Goods, the basis of which cannot be attributed to a factory defect, and there are no inconsistencies in the set of the Product(s).
- If you notice that the packaging of the delivered shipment is damaged, the Product(s) is damaged and/or the Product(s) are not complete, you must note this in the delivery-acceptance document of the shipment and, in the presence of the Seller or his courier (a third party ), write a free-form shipment and/or Product(s) violation/nonconformance report. If such actions are not taken, the Company is exempted from liability towards you for defects in the Goods, quality, assembly, packaging, which you did not note in the Product delivery document.
11. EXPIRY DATE OF GOODS
- The characteristics of each Product sold by the Company are generally indicated in the Product description attached to each Product.
12. RETURN OF GOODS AND EXCHANGES
- In case of return of defective Goods, the Company undertakes to take the defective Goods and replace them with similar goods. In the event that the Company does not have similar Goods, it undertakes to return the money paid for the goods to you.
- It is necessary to inform about defective Goods or an error by e-mail. by mail [email protected] on the same calendar day when the Goods are delivered.
- When returning or exchanging Products purchased in our e-store, we will ask you to fill out the provided Product return or exchange form.
- Depending on the type of Goods offered by the Company, you have the right to file a claim with the Company on the same calendar day from the day of delivery of the Goods due to discrepancies noticed later and recorded in documents. In this case, the Company undertakes to examine the claim within 1 (one) working day and, in case of a justified claim, to replace them with goods that meet the quality requirements or to return the money paid for the Goods.
- In all cases, money for returned Products is transferred by payment order and only to the payer's bank account.
- Conditions for returning Products do not apply:
- Jei prekės buvo apgadintos.
- When packaged Products have been unpacked after delivery and are not suitable for return.
- You are fully responsible for the correctness of the personal data provided. If you do not provide accurate personal data, the Company is not responsible for the resulting consequences and acquires the right to demand compensation for direct losses incurred from you.
- You are responsible for actions taken and using the account you created in the store.
- The Company is released from any responsibility in cases where losses arise because you, disregarding the Company's recommendations and your obligations, did not familiarize yourself with these Rules, although such an opportunity was given to him.
- The company is not responsible for the fact that the color, shape or other parameter of the Product in the store may not correspond to the real size, shape and color of the Products.
- The company is not responsible for the fact that you could not properly use services provided by the store due to the fault of third parties, including, but not limited to, internet, mobile communication providers, e-mail service provider.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any amount or nature of damage or loss suffered by you or third parties, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect, pecuniary or non-pecuniary damage or loss, related tortious or contractual liability, loss of income or profit. , damages (fines, late interest), as well as losses in any way related to disruption of normal business activities.
- The company is not responsible for links or content of other websites directed to E-store, damage or loss, including but not limited to computer viruses that may infect the device, software, data or other property. The company is not responsible for your use of e-store, browsing in it or downloading any information or data from e-store.
- The company is not responsible for the information provided on the websites of other companies, even if you access these websites via links in the store.
- You should not accept the information provided in the store directly or literally, regardless of the context, conditions and descriptions provided. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we limit all liability for any warranties or conditions provided in connection with this e-store activity.
- The Company also does not assume responsibility if you do not accept the ordered Goods through no fault of the Company (you do not open the door, do not answer the phone call, etc.), if e-store does not work due to technical failures, malfunctions and other types of disturbances not due to the fault of the Company, if the bank's payment card processing system or electronic banking system does not work due to technical failures, malfunctions and other types of disturbances.
- You are responsible for registration transferring data to third parties in the store. If third parties use your registration data, you are responsible for the actions taken by the third party.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Any content (trademarks, names, designs, etc.) published in our store, as well as the Products offered by us, are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. You may not use this content for commercial purposes or for any other purpose.
- The company sends all notifications to the e-mail address provided in your registration form.
- You send all messages and questions to the address or e-mail address specified in the "Contacts" section of the store.
16. FINAL TOUCHES
- These Rules are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Any dispute is resolved through negotiations. If the dispute cannot be resolved in the above-mentioned manner, it must be resolved using the Electronic Dispute Resolution System supervised by the European Commission [https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=LT] .
- The Company may change these Rules at any time, and each change shall become effective upon e-shop rules' publication moment. You assume full responsibility for familiarizing yourself with these Rules each time you buy the Goods offered in the store. Goods in these Rules means any goods that can be purchased using the in the store.