Shipping, Delivery and Product Return
1. PRODUCT SHIPPING/DELIVERY
- When making an order, you can choose the method of delivery of products, i.e. use the delivery service provided by a courier (third party).
- The goods are delivered in Lithuania within 1-3 days. d. after order confirmation. There is no option to choose a time.
- At the time of ordering, by choosing the delivery service, you undertake to indicate the exact place of delivery of the goods you order.
- You undertake to accept the Goods yourself or to designate a person who will collect the Goods at the time of placing the order. In the event that you (or another specified person) cannot accept the Goods, and the Goods are delivered to the specified address and based on other data provided by the Buyer, you have no right to make claims to the Company regarding the delivery of the Goods to the wrong entity.
- The delivery fee is calculated based on the size of your order and the place of delivery:
- An additional transport fee of up to 5 EUR (including VAT) is charged for the delivery of goods to all Lithuanian cities. The price is 3 eur when sending by postal machine, and 5 eur when sending by courier.
- Prekių pristatymui į Kuršių Neriją yra skaičiuojamas atskiras papildomas transportavimo mokestis.
- If you wish the product to be delivered outside of Lithuania, the delivery conditions of the order are negotiated in a separate agreement.
- After you place an order to other cities in Lithuania (except Vilnius and Kaunas), the Company or a third party delivers the Goods within 1-3 working days. In the event of malfunctions or a shortage of Goods, the Company immediately informs you of a possible longer term for the delivery of the Goods and, if you are satisfied with this, the Company continues to carry out the delivery of the order. In the event that you are not satisfied with the longer term of delivery of the Goods provided by the Company, the order placed will be canceled and the amount paid by you will be returned in accordance with the procedure set forth in these Rules.
- In all cases, the Company is released from responsibility for the violation of the terms of delivery of the Goods, if the Goods are not delivered to you or are delivered late due to your fault or due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company.
- The Company is not responsible for any action, omission or event from the moment the Goods were handed over to the company (courier) providing delivery services. In the event that the package you received has external defects, you must inform the courier about this during the delivery of the Goods.
- During the delivery of the goods to you or your authorized person, you (or your authorized person) must, together with the Seller or the courier who delivered the Goods to you, check the condition of the shipment and the Product(s) and sign the shipment transfer-acceptance document (after the quarantine regime is introduced in the country, the Seller can correct this point described procedure). After you sign the shipment transfer-acceptance document, it is considered that the shipment and the Goods have been transferred in a suitable quality, there are no damage to the Goods, the basis of which cannot be attributed to a factory defect, and there are no inconsistencies in the set of the Product(s).
- If you notice that the packaging of the delivered shipment is damaged, the Product(s) is damaged and/or the Product(s) are not complete, you must note this in the delivery-acceptance document of the shipment and, in the presence of the Seller or his courier (a third party ), write a free-form shipment and/or Product(s) violation/nonconformance report. If such actions are not taken, the Company is exempted from responsibility towards you for product defects, quality, assembly, packaging defects, which you did not note in the product delivery document.
2. RETURN OF GOODS AND EXCHANGES
- In case of return of defective Goods, the Company undertakes to take the defective Goods and replace them with similar goods. In the event that the Company does not have similar Goods, it undertakes to return the money paid for the goods to you.
- It is necessary to inform about defective Goods or an error by e-mail. by mail [email protected] on the same calendar day when the Goods are delivered.
- When returning or exchanging Products purchased in our e-store, we will ask you to fill out the provided Product return or exchange form.
- Depending on the type of Goods offered by the Company, you have the right to file a claim with the Company on the same calendar day from the day of delivery of the Goods due to discrepancies noticed later and recorded in documents. In this case, the Company undertakes to examine the claim within 1 (one) working day and, in case of a justified claim, to replace them with goods that meet the quality requirements or to return the money paid for the Goods.
- In all cases, money for returned Products is transferred by payment order and only to the payer's bank account.
- Conditions for returning Products do not apply:
- If Products were damaged;
- When packaged Products have been unpacked after delivery and are not suitable for return.